Dooperstar ("Company") has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf"). The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement ("Designated Agent") is listed at the end of this policy.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement:If you believe that material or content poster residing on or accessible through Company's websites or services infringes a copyright(including but not limited to trademarks, or rights of personality), please report this by following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
4. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
5. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
If we receive a takedown notice in accordance with the foregoing, we will remove the material poster cited in the notice and attempt to notify any user who uploaded the allegedly infringing material if we have their contact information.
Email Address: email@example.com